beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Thursday 11 September 2014

MAC Lipstick Wishlist

While lipsticks take up the most room in my makeup collection, I recently came to terms with the fact that I only own four Mac lipsticks (Sweetie, Russian Red, Hang Up and See Sheer), yet they're my stand out favourites amongst a sea of many other much loved lipsticks.


While recently I've been finding myself pulling out neutral coloured lipsticks a whole lot more (think Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick in 19, or the Chanel Rouge Coco in No. 5 Mademoiselle), deep down inside I'm still a bold lip kind of girl, even if these days it is far less evident.

In preparation for my next trip to Mac, I've put pen to paper, and have come up with a small (large) list of Mac lipsticks, that I've managed to narrow down to 7, that I hope to see eventually making their way into my makeup drawer. 

So without further ado;

//Snapdragon
 Plummy but not too plummy, the perfect pick me up day time lip.

//Rose Lily 
Not too different to Snapdragon, however slightly more on the pinker side.

//Saigon Summer
 I've always feared oranges never suited my complexion, but this one is just too stunning to resist.

//Diva 
Vampy, matte, stunning, very Kylie Jenner.... need I say anymore?

//Vegas Volt
A gorgeous, sheer everyday coral.

//Creme Cup
Every Mac lover seems to have this in their collection. The perfect pinky nude. 

//Crosswires
This one is completely influenced by essiebutton. That girl always manages to make this lipstick look oh so flawless. Another stunning coral. 

There you have it lovelies, my next must have Mac lipsticks. Leave yours, or your favourites, in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WordPress & Blogger Templates by pipdig