beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Tuesday 9 September 2014

When in Santorini...

There's something so captivating about those Greek white washed walls and indescribable blue seas. While I've been lucky enough to have been to so many stunning places, Santorini has always been one of my travel highlights. Gorgeous weather, absolutely stunning scenery and no shortage of photo opportunities, Santorini captured my heart in both 2011 and 2014, and hopefully holds many more future memories. 




Being a total tourism hub doesn't at all deter from the island's beauty. Gorgeous winding paths and stairs weave in and out of bright, white buildings, with bursts of pretty colour wherever one turns. The island is rich with restaurants and shops, all with gorgeous views.  As we were pretty short on time during both our visits, it was only Oia and Fira that we we able to experience.  There's still so many more nooks and crannies of the island I'm yet to explore and I long to return to do so. The Red Beach calls for me, as does Pyrgos, Firostefani and Kamari. 
 Santorini: Serene, stunning, and longing to be properly discovered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WordPress & Blogger Templates by pipdig