beauty, fashion & lifestyle

Friday 24 July 2015

Giorgio Armani's Si EDP


I've upped the ante with my fragrance choices of late. While I still love my beloved Miss Dior, I've strayed from it a little of late, opting for a more mature, chic fragrance. The product of choice of course being Si by Giorgio Armani and Mr Armani, I am impressed.

I can't rave about this fragrance enough, from the moment I tested it in Myer I was hooked. It's musky, woody, somewhat vanilla-esque, there's a hint of patchouli, it's a lot lot more grown up than what I usually reach for and I frigging adore it. It somehow is both subtle and intense at the same time and it's just what I've been looking for in the colder months.

While I'm rubbish at describing scents, I'll let Armani do the talking for this one. "Si is my tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength and independent spirit." Okay, so that hasn't really described the scent, but it does give you an insight into the philosophy behind this product. What's not to love?
The reviews online aren't glowing, but don't let this put you off. The main issue that people are grumbling about is the fact that the scent doesn't really develop throughout the day, however this isn't at all a concern of mine. I've received so many compliments whilst wearing this. "What is that!?"  "Don't be creeped out but you smell so good!"

The downside, it's not cheap. $170 for 100mL at Myer. (Although I'll let you in on a little secret, as we're all friends around here. You can pick up the same size bottle at Chemist Warehouse for $140)

Go on treat yourself, I know I'll be repurchasing as soon as mine runs out.

Cait xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

WordPress & Blogger Templates by pipdig